Last modified: July 22, 2021
This website respects and takes care of users' personal data. As a user you should know that your rights are guaranteed. We have strived to create a safe and reliable space.
Your privacy is important to us.
In this privacy statement we tell you what personal data we collect from our users and how we use it. Those over the age of sixteen may register at https://immogestim.com as users without the prior consent of their parents or guardians.
In the case of children under the age of sixteen, the consent of the parents or guardians is required for the processing of their personal data.
In no case will the minor be asked for data relating to the professional, financial situation or privacy of other family members, without their consent.
If you are under the age of sixteen and have accessed this website without notifying your parents you do not have to register as a user.
We have strived to create a safe and reliable space and that is why we want to share our principles regarding your privacy:
- We never request personal information unless it is really necessary to provide you with the services you require.
- We never share personal information of our users with anyone, except to comply with the law or if you have your express permission.
Immogestim.com has adapted this website to the requirements of Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December, on the protection of personal data (LOPD), and to Royal Decree 1720/2007, of 21 December, known as the LOPD development regulations. It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals (RGPD), as well as with Law 34/2002, of 11 July. , of Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI) services.
Responsible for the processing of your personal data
- Identity of the Manager: Gestim, S.L.
- Trading Name: Gestim, S.L.
- NRT: L-707922-D
- Address: C. / Bonaventura Riberaygua, 27 - 1st floor - AD500 - Andorra la Vella - Principality of Andorra
- CEmail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Activity: Real Estate Services
For the purposes of the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulations mentioned above, the personal data you send us through the forms on the website, will receive the processing of data from "Web users and subscribers".
For the processing of our users' data, we implement all the technical and organizational security measures established in current legislation.
Principles that we will apply to your information
In the processing of your personal data, we will apply the following principles that comply with the requirements of the new European data protection regulation:
- Principle of lawfulness, loyalty and transparency: We will always require your consent for the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes that we will inform you in advance with absolute transparency.
- Data minimization principle: We will only request data that is strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which we require it. The minimum possible.
- Principle of limitation of the term of conservation: the data will be kept for no longer than necessary for the purposes of treatment, depending on the purpose, we will inform you of the corresponding term of conservation, in the case of subscriptions, we will periodically review our lists and remove those inactive records for a considerable time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be treated in such a way as to ensure adequate security of personal data and guarantee confidentiality. You should be aware that we take all necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access or misuse of our users' data by third parties.
How did we get the data?
The personal data we process at immogestim.com come from:
- Contact form.
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not at immogestim.com we are processing personal data concerning us.
Interested persons have the right to:
- Request access to personal data relating to the interested party.
- Request its rectification or deletion.
- Request the limitation of their treatment.
- Oppose treatment..
- Request data portability.
Interested parties may access their personal data, as well as request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes which were collected. In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data. Immogestim.com will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims. As an interested party, you have the right to receive the personal data that concerns you, that you have provided to us and in a structured format, of common use and machine reading, and to transmit them to another person in charge of processing when:
- Treatment is based on consent.
- The data has been provided by the interested party.
- The treatment is carried out by automated means.
By exercising your right to data portability, you will have the right to have personal data transmitted directly from person to person when technically possible.
The interested parties will also have the right to effective judicial protection and to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, in this case, the Andorran Data Protection Agency (APDA), if they consider that the processing of personal data concerning them infringes the Regulation.
For what purpose do we process your personal data?
At immogestim.com there are different systems for capturing personal information and we process the information provided to me by the people concerned with the following head for each capture system (forms):
- Contact form or request for information: I request personal data: Name, Email, to respond to user requests and a phone number. For example, we may use this information to respond to your request and to answer any questions, complaints, comments or concerns you may have regarding the information included on the website, the services provided through the website, the treatment of the your personal data, issues relating to the legal texts included on the website, as well as any other queries you may have and which are not subject to the conditions of contract. We inform you that the data you provide us will be located on the servers of Vercel Inc (provider of immogestim.com) within the EU (Spain) and on the servers of Google Inc. outside the EU in the US. Google is covered by the EU-US Privacy Shield Agreement, approved by the European Data Protection Board.
There are other purposes for which I process your personal data:
- To ensure compliance with the conditions of use and applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help this website ensure the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
- To support and improve the services offered by this website.
- We also collect other non-identifying data obtained through some cookies that are downloaded to the user's computer when browsing this website which we detail in the Cookies Policy.
- Gestim, S.L. may have a presence on social media. The processing of data carried out on people who become followers on the social networks of the official pages of immogestim.com, will be governed by this section. As well as for those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that applies in each case and previously accepted by the user of immogestim.com. It will process your data in order to properly manage your presence on the social network, reporting on activities, products or services of immogestim.com, as well as for any other purpose that the regulations of social networks allow. Under no circumstances will we use follower profiles on social media to send advertising individually.
In accordance with the provisions of the General European Data Protection Regulation (RGPD) 2016/679, immogestim.com will be responsible for the processing of data corresponding to Users of the Website and subscribers.
Immogestim.com does not sell, rent or transfer personal data that may identify the user, nor will it do so in the future, to third parties without prior consent. However, in some cases collaborations can be made with other professionals, in these cases, consent will be required to inform users about the identity of the collaborator and the purpose of the collaboration. It will always be carried out to the strictest safety standards.
Legitimation for the processing of your data
Category of data collected
The categories of data that are treated are identifying data.
In no case are specially protected data categories treated.
How long will we keep your data?
The personal data provided will be kept until its deletion is requested by the interested party.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
Many of the tools we use to manage your data are contracted by third parties.
To provide services strictly necessary for the development of the activity, immogestim.com, shares data with the following providers under their corresponding privacy conditions:
Google Analytics: A web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company headquartered at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States ("Google"). Google Analytics uses "cookies", which are text files placed on your computer, to help ayudaleyprotecciondatos.es analyze how users use the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of ayudaleyprotecciondatos.es (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
Google AdSense: A web advertising service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company headquartered at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States ("Google"). Google AdSense uses "cookies", which are text files placed on your computer, to help ayudaleyprotecciondatos.es display advertising on your website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of ayudaleyprotecciondatos.es (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States and enables you to display relevant advertisements based on a user's previous visits. to this website or other websites. Users can turn off personalized advertising. To do so, they must access Ad Preferences
Hosting: Vercel Inc., domiciled at 340 S Lemon Ave # 4133, Walnut, CA 91789. More information at: https://vercel.com/legal/privacy-policy. Vercel Inc. processes the data in order to perform its hosting services at immogestim.com
When browsing immogestim.com you may collect unidentifiable data, which may include, IP addresses, geographic location (approximate), a record of how services and sites are used, and other data that cannot be used to identify the user. Non-identifying data also includes information related to your browsing habits through third-party services. This website uses the following third-party analysis services:
- Google Analytics.
We use this information to analyze trends, manage the site, track user movements around the site, and to collect demographic information about our user base as a whole.
Secrecy and data security
Immogestim.com undertakes to use and process the included personal data of users, respecting their confidentiality and to use them in accordance with the purpose thereof, as well as to comply with their obligation to store and adapt all measures to prevent alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with current data protection regulations.
This website includes an SSL certificate. It is a security protocol that makes your data travel intact and secure, that is, the transmission of data between a server and web user, and in feedback, is fully encrypted or encrypted.
Immogestim.com cannot guarantee the absolute impregnability of the Internet network and therefore the violation of data through fraudulent access to them by third parties.
With regard to the confidentiality of processing, immogestim.coms must ensure that anyone authorized by immogestim.com to process customer data (including its staff, collaborators and providers) will be under the appropriate obligation of confidentiality (whether a contractual or legal duty).
When a security incident occurs, when immogestim.com realizes, it must notify the Customer without undue delay and must provide timely information related to the Security Incident as it is known or when the Customer requests it. bid reasonably.
Accuracy and veracity of the data
As a user, you are solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data you send to immogestim.com exonerating the website from any liability in this regard.
Users guarantee and are responsible, in any case, for the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them duly updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information in the contact or subscription form.
Acceptance and consent
The consent given, both for the processing and for the transfer of the data of the interested parties, can be revoked at any time by communicating it to immogestim.com in the terms established in this Policy for the exercise of ARCO rights. This revocation will in no case be retroactive.
Immogestim.com reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation or case law, as well as industry practices. In these cases, immogestim.com will announce on this page the changes introduced reasonably in advance of their implementation.
According to the LSSICE, immogestim.com does not conduct SPAM practices, so it does not send commercial emails electronically that have not been previously requested or authorized by the user. Consequently, in each of the forms on the website, the user has the opportunity to give their consent to receive the newsletter, regardless of the commercial information requested on time.
In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, immogestim.com undertakes not to send commercial communications without properly identifying them.